The JPrakash Consulting website, hereinafter referred to as The Website, is the sole property of JPrakash Consulting, hereinafter referred to as JP Consulting. JP Consulting holds all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the contents of The Website and all the content offered through The Website, including text, design, graphics, logos and video. Without the explicit approval of JP Consulting, it is not allowed to reproduce, alter and/or make public the contents of the website in whatever form or way.
All information on The Website is provided solely for informative purposes.
JPrakash Consulting reserves the right to change the content used at any time.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations must be received within 7 days of purchase.
- If JPrakash Consulting cancels a program, a full refund of the money will be made to all candidates through banking channels. In the event the candidate desires that the fee be carried forward to any subsequent program, this will be accommodated.
- If a candidate cancels 3 days before the start of the program, the money will be refunded after a deduction of 10% towards service expenses.
- In cases where the candidate wishes to change to a different program on another date, this will be accommodated at the discretion of JPrakash Consulting.